AOMEI Backupper 4.6.2 Review, AOMEI Backupper Download Free
AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free backup software that is able to backup individual partitions, specific documents, and folders, or a whole hard drive. A backup is made as an AFI file and can be saved into a local drive, network folder, or outside drive. If you are performing a partition or disk clone to replace a regular backup, the only accessible destination is naturally another partition or hard drive.
AOMEI Backupper supports system/disk/files/partition backup & restore, file sync, and system clone as well as provides scheduling backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot, and GPT disk backup.
More About AOMEI Backupper：
- Exclude custom sub-folders and file types from a backup using wildcards
- Backup can be encrypted and password protected
- Quickly exclude concealed files, sub-folders and/or system files from being included in a backup
- Managing backup tasks is simple because you may view jobs created today, this week, or another custom date
- You may choose to copy only the real data or make an exact backup by including unused sectors as well after developing a partition or hard disk backup
- It’s easy to run a complete, differential, or incremental backup to an existing job in only a couple clicks
- Backups are easy to restore because you can clearly see the date and backup procedure used before starting a reestablish
- AOMEI Backupper is able to restore specific files or an entire backup to any place, including the original folder
- Scheduling backups work with any backup procedure and origin, even for your machine partition
- Email alerts are supported, which means you can obtain an email after a backup has finished successfully and/or when it fails, which includes information about when the backup started and ceased, the path of the backup, and any error messages
- Backups can be scheduled to run daily, weekly, monthly, or even daily
- A system image backup could be restored to a different computer with different hardware. Read more about this procedure at AOMEI’s site
- Backups created with AOMEI Backupper can optionally be compressed with a normal or Higher compression degree
- Can automatically restart, hibernate, or shutdown after a backup task has completed
- Supports command line cloning and restoring
- Comments can be added to copies to provide more information about what’s included or what the backup is currently employed for
- A backup could be broken into smaller pieces for easier storage using a custom size or a predetermined one, such as 700 MB for a CD or 4 GB to get a DVD
- You can create a bootable disk and use AOMEI Backupper to restore backup or clone partitions/hard lanes without having to boot to Windows
- When doing a backup, AOMEI Backupper will prompt you to clean up the disk and continue the backup if it finds that the destination does not have enough disk space to save the file
- A bootable disk enables you to restore data from a backup and clone partition/disks to other drives, though backing up a partition, diskdrive, or system drive is not allowed
Free download AOMEI Backupper :
AOMEI Backupper Download Free by clicking here.
When choosing a good server backup program, AOMEI Backupper is definitely a competitor.This interface is easy for anyone to use, and it’s powerful. And If your system has not been compromised, it is recommended that you use AOMEI’s tools to create a new system, file, disk, or partition backup so that you can restore your files without paying privileges. AOMEI Backupper is a very simple data backup solution, especially suitable for novice users.